Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Band Bio - McBriarty

Name: Graeme McBriarty
Age: 15.9 (October 27th, baby!)
Instrument(s): The things I get to hit with my sticks. What are they again? Oh yeah, drums.
Years Played: Almost 2 full years now. But it seems like way longer.

I'm Graeme. I supply the base of two aspects of the band. The location and the rhythm. I keep the beat, and I keep our jam space, the upper floor of my garage. I've had some band experience, but that was just unorganized chaos. I go on about that elsewhere, but I gotta keep this short. I sail and I ski, which help with keeping strength up (sailing) and stamina (skiing), which is totally important for drumming.

Top 5 Artists of all time (In no particular order. I couldn't decide.):

1) Led Zeppelin
2) Alice Cooper
3) Bon Jovi
4) Black Sabbath
5) The Doors
(Plus tons more. These are just top of the top.)

No comments: